Pages

Saturday 10 January 2009

First footings on the blog ladder !

This is my first attempt at a blog, although I do have a website with the same name, www.nemosphotography.co.uk which took me a long time to get working. This seems to be a lot easier !..

I am not an expert at photography, I just like to take photo`s that remind me of things that I like, and maybe others will like too. If only one other person likes the photo`s then it will have made the blog worthwhile, and so, if you do like them, please let me know.

I have two cameras. My first camera, that I used to take the pictures on the website is the Fuji S5600, or in the USA it is known as the S5200 for some reason... It has a 10 X optical zoom and 5 X digital zoom, it is only 5 mpx, but gives really good pictures on the Optical zoom... After nearly 3 years, I have been looking for an improvement in the zoom, eventually, after trying another Fuji camera, I decided the Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ28 to be the camera for me. 18 X optical zoom, on 10 megapixels, and even more, if you are prepared to sacrifice 5 megapixels.....

It is still new to me, so I am on a learning curve, and every day, it amazes me how many features this camera has.