Pages

Wednesday 5 September 2012

Pinhole Camera Effect

I have had my Panasonic LumixFZ28 for over 4 years now, and I am still learning how to use the features.... recently I found "pinhole camera effect"... it is in the Scenes menu on the last page.... set the picture size, and the next screen move the cursor to the left, and then to the bottom,... so it ends up in the bottom left corner....

here are some pics I took as my first efforts...


Normal Interior View of trip boat "Richmond" on the Chichester Ship Canal.
Pinhole Camera Effect
Beach Huts and Houses, at Titchfield Haven, Southern England
Sailing on the Solent, off the Isle of Wight..... Ryde Church Steeple is about 5 miles. the yacht is about 1 mile from camera
Same yacht, sailing in the sparkles !... Sun is "into" camera, but not behind the yacht... (no lens hood used).

No comments:

Post a Comment