Pages

Thursday 24 June 2010

Yes, it IS Optical ZOOOOOM. 36X on the FZ28





One of my contacts on flickr, was asking about my Sigma Telephoto lens (1.4X) and during my reply I suggest that they get the TCON 1.7, and the adapter tube, as my Sigma is not available any more, (half a days searching on google).... I suggested that by reducing the MPX count from 10 to 7 would give a big improvement on the Optical zooom.... ! then I thought about going down to 5mpx. and here is some remarkable results...
The pics have text installed on them to show what zoom was used. I must say, the quality of the last pic with the 36 X zooooooom is quite impressive....

click on the pic to view larger.... and then click on the pic again for even bigger versions

Bear in mind this is a 1.4 X telephoto lens, that screws directly onto my FZ28 lens, NO adapter tube is used... The TCON 1.7 will give a bigger zooooooom capability.

No comments:

Post a Comment