Pages

Thursday 12 November 2009

At Last... I have my FZ28 back again.

At last !... I received my camera back from the supplier.... "repaired and checked under warranty".... nothing else... no reason given for the fault, or what caused it... so I won`t know if I do it wrong again, until it happens !... oh well, I don`t think it was me anyway!..
Only taken a couple of pics of a squirrel eating nuts, and a short movie of another squirrel, who seems to like eating the bulbs he digs up !...

Now the big problem is learning how to use the zoom lever on the front, cos on the fuji, it is two push buttons on the back !...

As a matter of "technical" interest... I saw the culprit, then I went to front of house to get my camera. on the way back, I set it on movie mode, and zoomed up to the full 18X optical, then slowly moved the curtain aside, to shoot the movie through two panes of double glazing in the door !... so that is why it may look a little "flat" in the contrast department...

Actually , I think it is pretty good, considering the conditions, light wasn`t all that good as it was cloudy, and rain in the air, so quite a damp atmosphere too.


No comments:

Post a Comment