Pages

Wednesday 10 June 2009

A Holiday in North Wales.....






I have recently returned from a week in North Wales. Despite being born a Yorkshireman, and lived in the midlands of England, I always seem to want to be in Wales..... I find it a fascinating country, and love driving on the many "old" roads, to visit "another world".... Whenever I go to Wales, I try to find a new " old " road , across a mountain range, that hasn`t been used much by motor transport for some years, except perhaps the local farmer on his tractor, or quad bike. The road surface can range from "reasonable" to " not very good". This makes it a challenge to drive on, but adds to the excitement, especially if it is on a steep gradient. ! !
Here are some photos taken from that trip....

the castle is Conway Castle,.....

There are more photographs from Wales, on my website, that I took over the past few years, using my Fuji S5600.... check them out at http://www.nemosphotography.co.uk and click on the navigation to Wales, at the top of the page...

1 comment:

  1. I must agree that Wales is fascinating. I've always wanted to spend a wales holiday.

    ReplyDelete